[nagdu] attending The Seeing Eye

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Apr 13 13:05:55 UTC 2012

Hi Margo.
Yes, wifi was what I meant.  I had to borrow a card because I didn't have
a wireless connection on my old laptop.

As to dog food, when I let my instructor know I was going to feed Canidae,
TSE actually went out and bought a bag of it so I could start the switch.
I was impressed; they didn't have to do that.
Tracy