[nagdu] Just catching up / Tipton's on going training

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Apr 13 18:54:37 UTC 2012

Hey Mardi,
Guess Tipton keeps you busy.  What breed is he?  Was he named after Billy
Tipton, the Jazz musician?  I read a biography about him recently - wild
guy.  Maybe your dog takes after him! LOL!

I hate it when people let their dogs come up to ours when they are obviously
guiding me.  What are they thinking???  It's not rocket science for folks to
see what our dogs are doing.  When I first saw a guide dog for the first
time a loooong time ago, nobody had to tell me not to bother it.

Lyn and Landon