[nagdu] another what would you do question

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 19:07:45 UTC 2012

Great! I'm glad that phase went well for you. It will be interesting to
see what you learn from your own observations of the other team.

Good work! And thank you for sharing. It's something any of us could
face at some time or another. Whether we're the ones who need to decide
what to do about rumors of another dog's behavior or the ones someon
calls to ask if our dog is likely to eat their dog...

Truly an awkward call. /shudder/

Tami