[nagdu] for those in Oklahoma

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 23:09:23 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
For those of you who are in Oklahoma guide dog handlers and others alike, you'alls will be in my thoguths and prayers with the hopes for a speedy recovery after the recent tornado that hit.
We had some rough weather here in Colorado last night and we're not finished yet.
I ended up planning Accessaride to get me to bowling practice tomorrow so Odie and I will both be out of the rain or whatever will be in store.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf