[nagdu] attending The Seeing Eye

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sat Apr 14 16:18:10 UTC 2012

Hi Maria,

Welcome back to the list. Also congratulations on having your guide Demi for
seven years. Was your dog named after the actress Demi Moore? Anyhow, let me
introduce myself to you. My name is Lori and I live in Ohio in the United
States with my fiance Rick. I also live with a 6 year old female Burmese cat
named Midniteand with a 2 year old female Chihuahua named Little Girl. I'm
also currently working with my second guide dog from LeaderDogs, he's a 2
year old meale yellow lab named Gipp. Gipp and I were matched up together on
December 1, 2010 at LeaderDogs For the Blind.

Again welcome and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. Take
care.

Lori and the Gipper