[nagdu] Luggage Tags was Re: attending The Seeing Eye

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 11:23:38 UTC 2012

We had them but the batteries went dead after we used them once. One time we used one on Bob so I could keep track of him in the airport. That was after we had gone to a convention, I think it was. My dog, Spencer, loved moving walkways and we got separated from Bob, this other woman, and the person helping us to the next gate in St. Louis. Spencer kept moving right along and got on all the walkways. We got off and he turned right and was about to go back the other way when I heard the gate number where we were--my gate. On the way back home we used luggage tags to keep track of each other.

CL