[nagdu] What should I do?

Jennifer Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:57:34 UTC 2012

This morning I got another phone call from someone who heard about Brooks from the vet that referred the couple to me that I met last night.

She seems older and I don't know what to tell her about whether the couple is going to take him because they are thinking about it.

I don't want her to become disinterested if the couple decides not to take him and takes a long time to tell me.

What should I say to the potential person that is interested.  I wasn't able to call her back because my phone was on the charger and I'm having some stomach problems this morning.

Please give me some ideas on what I should say when I return her call.

Thanks,

Jenny