[nagdu] What a dellema

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sun Apr 15 12:31:33 UTC 2012

Hi Jenny,

I would let the woman meet Brook and see if he responds and takes to her.
Then just be honest with the  woman and let her know that theirs another
couple also intrested in Brook but don't tell the woman that the other
couple really wants him that you will have to way your options and think
about all the canidates who are interested in Brook and make a decision
based on all the people who visited him and decide who's the best person or
persons for Brook. Take the lady's name and phone number down and let her
know you will get back to her to let her know if she will be the best person
to take Brook home or not. Whoever is the best person for Brook let them
know but at the same time I think you need to call the other people who were
interested in Brook and let them all know that they weren't chosen and thank
them for being interested in Brook. Hope this helps. Take care.

Lori and theGipper