[nagdu] walking in to objects

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Apr 15 12:56:49 UTC 2012

Hi Hannah.
I think you should look for a pattern of situation, not necessarily timing.
Is there something happening in the environment that could be distracting
her?  Is it usually in a particular location, or type of area?  Are you
heading to a particular place?  Is there something happening every couple
weeks, besides Princess bumping you into things? For instance, maybe you
usually go out in the morning, but every couple weeks you don't go out
until the afternoon, or usually you go out every day, but every couple
weeks you don't go out, say, Sunday, then Monday she bumps you into
things?

The remedies I know are the same, regardless of the cause, but, if you can
figure out if there's a cause, it might help you solve the situation.
The remedies I know are the ones everyone knows--reworking the mistake.
And maybe a bit of daily obedience wouldn't hurt.
HTH.
Tracy