[nagdu] walking in to objects

Jennifer Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:11:21 UTC 2012

Please know that you have my support.  Brooks was the first guide I took home, but my third guide.  The other two were not fit to be released either.

I have been where you are, but I will tell you this.  If the school will NOT come out and help you.  You need to consider going to another school.

Sometimes the dog will behave themselves in class because they know their trainer is watching.

I had the same problem with Southeastern not coming to help me.  they sure would send a trainer to come and get him.  I told them that would be over my dead body.

Listen to the others on the list too, they have some good advice too.

Jenny