[nagdu] walking in to objects

Jennifer Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:19:04 UTC 2012

That's what happened with Brooks as well, but as with Princess, Southeastern told me with enough correction it would get better.  It didn't and here we are.

I'm not trying to be discouraging.  I just want to let you all know that it is being done by schools.  It's dangerous and, in my opinion, cruel.

Jenny