[nagdu] Hospitals

Jennifer Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:55:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have been able to take my guide anywhere in the hospital I want, including the ICU.

I don't see why they wouldn't allow it.  If they press the issue, have something handy that states the laws and also, if you use a phone with video capabilities.  Tell them to tell you that your guide is not allowed and put it on video.

Be polite, but have it on video.  they usually don't want to do that so they let your dog in.

Jenny