[nagdu] Hospitals

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Apr 15 16:42:37 UTC 2012

What hospital?  Yes, most hospitals allow it.  All should.  Are you talking
about prop preparations?  Holly and I have always went with my wife.  I have
heard a few doctors object but they really can't do anything about it.  The
only issue I've had was with the University of Michigan burn ward.  There,
folks have open wounds and are required to keep everything as sterile as
possible.  They told me that Holly could come in provided that she had a
bath 2 hours before arriving and they needed a vet report less that 30 days
old.  When I went to visit my wife there, I iether left Holly at home or if
a family member was coming, I left her in the waiting room with them.  Also,
you should be able to take your dog into recovery as well.  I do try to hide
Holly behind the bed or underneath a chair while I'm back there so that shes
not really obvious but otherwise I work her.