[nagdu] walking in to objects

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 16:46:33 UTC 2012

Hannah, Do you think you could have someone vidio tape you and just
send in the parts of her walking you in to things or messing up
however she is and then send that to the school to show them? I know
it is not as good as having them there with you but like someone said
before with their dog, Princess might all of the sudden start behaving
or won't run you in to something once someone does come out from the
school. Also they might take you more Sirious if you show them prooth
of your issue.

IDK but I hope I helped some how.

On 4/15/12, Nicole B. Torcolini at Home <ntorcolini at wavecable.com> wrote:
> When you do the set up situations, then, you should try to make it a little
> different every time. Try to have enough objects that you can put them in
> different patterns and use some of them but not others. Also try to have a
> couple of different places that you do it. Also, what kind of correction are
> you using?

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/sparklylicious%40gm
>>> ail.co

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/carcione%40access.n