[nagdu] Martingale Collar

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Apr 15 18:04:56 UTC 2012

I got mine at a place called, Waggs and Whiskers.  But, I think Petco
carries them as well.  My wife was just looking them up and her favorite
color is lavender.  She wants Holly to have one of those!  Me, being lead
around by a dog with a lavender collar?  And, yes, I'll probbally end up
getting one!  I may also get one for my pet.  He is older and smaller but a
little correction couldn't hurt anything more than his feelings!