[nagdu] upcoming hospital stay

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 15 18:43:10 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
My upcoming hospital stay will be happening probably as of tomorrow in fourteen more days.
Am glad that Dale will be there and Odie our four-legged furry son will surely and definitely be beside me for the majority of the time.
All the staff at denver Health Medical, especially Doctor Maugh, the nuerologist will be looking forward to seeing Odie too.
I'm ready to get on the ball and find out why my convulsive grandmal seizures are happening and the mystery which lies behind it all.
Once the control test is finished, I'll be able to focus on getting that next dog more and no longer have to rely on Odie having to travel with me as much anymore either.
Yes, he still has done an awesome job heeling next to me doing modernized guide dog work with no actual guide dog harness, but I'll really need to work on getting another guide dog indeed.
Yes, I still have the owner training option as an emergency back up plan.
On Sunday, April 29, 2012, I'll start preparing my small overnight duffle bag with a few things like some food for Odie, tie down, a couple of toys and then the following day, his feeding bowl, water bowl and elevated stand will go in last.
More likely since I have a doctor's appointment first thing in the morning on April 30, I'll have First Transit Medical come take me to National Jewish Health and then bring me back home so I can grab my bag upon heading straight off to Denver Health Medical.
I am aware that Odie will be concerned once he sees the eletro wires on my head, but I'll be able to reassure him that I'll be fine.
It feels great having a four-legged furry partner who is sensitive and caring though.
*Smiles*
I know I'll have a lot of mail to go through once I do return home, but that will be after I've rested up.
I'll be at Denver Health Medical from April 30, to May 4, 2012.
Bibi, husband Dale and son Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf