[nagdu] walking in to objects

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Apr 15 20:12:25 UTC 2012

Cindy,

Yes exactly!  My closest call occured when there were really high
winds.  I couldn't hear all that well and when I could it was difficult
to judge the direction the sound was coming from.

Then there are the people who don't look before turning right on red.
Or the folks who turn the wrong way onto a one way street.  Or the
people who let their car warm up in the driveway for 10 minutes,
deciding to back up without looking the moment you're going by.  Or the
places where buildings edge the alley so you can't hear the cars until
you pass the edge of the building and have your toes in the alley.  Oh
and then there are the parking lots...
You get the idea.  You can be the world's greatest traveler and still
stuff happens.
Julie