[nagdu] walking in to objects

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 15 20:16:33 UTC 2012

Julie,

Please, be more nutters! /lol/l I think you're the one I got the
playground ideas from.  Now that I'm taking puppy out for solo walks or
double dog walks with Mitzi, from whom she learns a huge deal, I figure
I might as well do training while I'm at it. So if she gets to a point
where I'm harness training her, I may just use your PVC idea for
clearance... Just to see what happens. Poor Alize! She is destined to
become a guinea pig for guide dog training, if nothing else. Then
again... She seems to have the right temperament and grasp of things, if
still in a very basic young way. So who knows? I still plan to get a
poodle or dobie pup when it's time to truly train a replacement for
Mitzi... Unless I conveniently end up with a large mutt for a guide.
Then DD and I can just trade dogs, and it will all be good. Or
something. /grin/

Tami