[nagdu] Good-bye my sweet angel

Jennifer Perdue jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 20:18:51 UTC 2012

The couple that was interested in him took him to his forever home just a few minutes ago.

I couldn't watch the truck leave.  I just went into the house.

I don't know how aI feel right now, a mix of anger and heart break, and my chest hurts so bad I feel like my heart will explode, or just shatter altogether.

I wanted him to go as soon as possible because I knew I would have to grieve for him, and also I didn't want to rush and find a home for him when I got excepted to GDB, GOD willing.

I know that it's best this way.  I just can't describe the pain I feel at this moment.

All I can say is good-bye my sweet angel.  This didn't have to happen as you never should've been put out as a guide.  But my life was enriched for having known you and I will hold you in my heart till we see each other again beyond the vail.  Eventually you will pass through and as I become old and pass through myself.  You and I will see each other again, but finally, I will see those beautiful eyes that everyone tells me about.  I will finally, for the first time, see you run free and never again need you to guide me, as you did in this life.

Pray for me and for him.  For me that I can get through this as gently as I can, and for him that his transition will be smooth and he will not feel abandoned by me.

In the immortal words of Dolly Parton, "I will always love you."

Jenny