[nagdu] Hospitals

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Apr 15 21:49:17 UTC 2012

Thanks for clarification Marion.  I thaught it was something like that.  I
did take Holly with me to a minor surgery once.  A few years ago, I went to
get a suspicious skin patch looked at.  It was melanoma.  I was whisked
immediately to an outpatient surgical room and it was quickly removed.
Holly was put on tiedown behind the curtain.  I think she was nervous back
there but she stayed pretty still.  My only worry was that she might stick
her nose out and sniff the doctors foot and make him jump!  This didn't
haappen.  When I went for the biopsy, I left her at home sence it would take
some time.  And, it was also on my left side and I didn't want her to pull
hard right after surgery.  Oh yah, the biopsy was negative and no
reoccurrance sence!