[nagdu] Good-bye my sweet angel

Frandi Galindo frandi.galindo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 01:40:53 UTC 2012

Jenny, I know how it feels to lose a guide dog.  I got my first guide
trooper in 07, and had to give him back to the school 9 months later.  He
was an awesome dog, but he just wasn't ment to be a guide.  The day he was
suppose to go away, I just sat on the floor with him for hours until someone
from the school came to pick him up.  After he was taken away, I let lose a
few tears, and sat on my bed thinking about the awesome times Trooper and I
had.  Oh, and I don't believe a dog ever forgets a previous owner.  Your pup
will remember you for sure.  I hope everything is going well for you, and I
hope your transition with out him or her goes well.  It will be weird for a
while with out the dog, but you will always have a place for your pup in
your heart.  Once again everything goes well for you.