[nagdu] Good-bye

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 13:53:03 UTC 2012

Jenny,

Not sure if your already unsubscribed or not, but in the chance that your
still around. There is no need for you to unscribe. This list is not only
current guide dog users, but those interested in guides, or those who are
trying to figure out if a guide is right for them. Its not necessary to have
a working guide to be on this list. We all understand if you can't be on the
list because you need to heal. But know your very much welcome to stay.

Marsha