[nagdu] Cane Technique

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Apr 16 18:53:22 UTC 2012

Why not in favor of roller tips?

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 9:37 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Cane Technique

I am not aware of a "white cane" list as such.  This topic comes up
on some of our lists, from time to time, as it has here.  For the
nfbnet.org lists, blind talk, and nfb-talk, are probably most
appropriate.  Most people there will be supporters of long, straight
nfb-style canes.  Most of us are not in favor of roller tips, so if
you want advice on them, this may not be your best source.

Dave