[nagdu] Strangest doggy deposit ever

Robert Hooper hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Apr 17 13:48:39 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone (and for those on both NAGDU and TSE-L, you will be getting this message twice):

So, I fed the puppy as usual this morning, watered him, and we walked outside so he could form both a trapezoid and a parabola with a negative leading coefficient (pee and poop). He urinated as usual, and then proceeded to form said graph of a parabola and poop. He stood like that for a while, and I was wondering if he was laying a big one down. After he finished, I hauled out the bag, and bent to find...
His poop was the strangest I have ever seen it. It was as though a grinder had been installed somewhere between his large intestine and his anus. It was of firm consistency, but it was like poop gravel-very, very, very small pieces, each maybe the size of half a pea. It was rather difficult to pick up in this form, but I managed to get the larger pieces. I'm not really sure what to think about this-his diet hasn't changed at all, nor has he ingested anything other than a comfortis pill and his regular food, Annova Evo Red Meat Formula, in the last 24 hours. I haven't switched bags either-he's still on the same bag. I'm not really worried, just puzzled as to why it seems as though he decided to dice his poop this morning. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions as to why it was the way it was? I've seen everything from rock hard stool to pudding-like stool, but never hard diced stool. I apologize for a poop-related message and I hope no one is eating there morning breakfast whilst reading this. And, if you are, I hope it doesn't contain chocolate chips.
Sincerely,
Robert Hooper
Hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu<mailto:Hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu>
The Ohio State University