[nagdu] Taxicabs Revisited

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Tue Apr 17 22:30:39 UTC 2012

Hi Cindy,
I would have asked to see a doctor's note.  Thing is, he can take something
for his asthma and allergies.  I have friends who are allergic to dogs, and
I make sure Liam is well-groomed before I go see them.  But they take
something if they have a flare-up.  We can't take anything that's going to
restore our eyesight, lol.  Anyway, good luck in investigating, as I think
you'd do well to do.  Please keep us posted.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua