[nagdu] Echo is 17!

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 14:26:54 UTC 2012

Actually, I hate to burst your bubble, but the Guinnis world record
for oldest dog was 25. I have a friend who has a wheel chair guide
who's previous wheel chair dog, not a guide as well just a wheel chair
service dog, died at age 22. She's certainly one of the oldest labs
alive I'm sure, I don't know how old the oldest lab is that's alive
right at this moment. At any rate, happy birthday to your doggie! I'm
20 years old, which means she was born when I was 3. Crazy, I know.
What's her name?
Happy birthday doggie!
Laurel and Stockard who hopes she lives that long