[nagdu] Monthly Meeting of the Travel and Tourism Division, Monday April 30th at 8pm

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 16:54:51 UTC 2012

The monthly meeting of the Travel and Tourism Division, a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, will hold its monthly meeting on Monday, April 30, 2012, at 8pm Eastern via teleconference at 8pm Eastern, 7PM Central, 6PM Mountain and 5PM Pacific Time.
We will be having another guest this month, Ms. Cathy Vazquez,
Manager Executive Offices, Resolution and Help Desk, Access Department, Revenue Operation Support, of Norwegian Cruise Lines.
Cathy has become a good friend of mine and the Greater Long Island Chapter of the NFB.
We hope you will join us in the evening.
Conference Participant Instructions:

Please call   1-805-360-1000 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            1-805-360-1000      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            1-805-360-1000      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
When the recording goes on it will ask for you access code: Which is 871517#

Please note: This conference will be recorded. Participation in the conference implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in compliance with state and federal laws.

During the conference call, participants may use the following commands:

*3 exits the conference and puts you in the lobby.

*6 mutes the participant. Pressing the command again unmutes the
participant.

Q&A will be opened at the end of the meeting to all.

Come and join and find out what the Travel and Tourism is doing, we want to hear from you as well.

Sincerely

Cheryl Echevarria, President
Travel and Tourism Division
National Federation of the BlindPresident at nfb-travel.net631-236-5138 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631-236-5138      end_of_the_skype_highlighting                 Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            631-456-5394      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com