[nagdu] Doggie Paws

Laurel laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 02:21:50 UTC 2012

Hey Juanita. Stockard loves to put her paws out and stretch out too.
Sometimes I try to sit on the side of the class room, I'm in college
too, and there's usually not as much traffic on the sides. I also use
my feet to help keep her rained in. At GDB they had me put Stockard in
a down position on my left, so what I do is put her down on my left,
and put my left leg kind of stretched out on the other side of her. I
let her stick her feet out, but keep my foot on the other side of her
feet so people see me and step over. Some people get annoyed, but they
all never seem to mind when they realize why my leg is way out there,
to protect Stocky's feet. If I don't wanna sit in an uncomfortable
way, then I just tuck Stockard's front feet, because it's usually her
front feet that shee sticks out, I tuck them behind my foot and keep
her feet between her and my leg with my leg out over her a little bit.
That might help too, just depends. But really it helps the most if you
sit on the side or in the very back or something maybe.
Laurel and Stockard