[nagdu] Doggie Paws

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 02:35:54 UTC 2012

Laurel, thank you! I will try something like that. I usually sit in
the front middle part of the class because people like to carry their
own side conversations so it's difficult to hear the professor's
lecture. Also, I don't like sitting in the back because I'm generally
shy in large groups and if I sit in the front I can quietly ask
questions. In the back I would have to speak up.
Hannah, Wow, imagine trying to fit an 80 pound dog under a tiny
college desk? It would be worse if the person is tall and needs leg
room. As you know, I'm the shortest person in the world, and even then
I have a hard time fitting my feet under my desk with Anise. Lol!