[nagdu] Doggie Paws

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:58:24 UTC 2012

so I guess there is a bonus to being short? lol.
Juanita, how short, or tall are you? I am 4 10. I am going to get my
dog in about 6 weeks from gebs.

So I am guessing it is not impossible to sit in the middle of the
table with your dog after all? This guy I know, he has a dog, and
demands to sit on the end so his dog can lay in the ile. I had thought
a little bit about that and wondered if I would always have to sit on
the end of all the tables but maybe not so?

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470
Skipe;