[nagdu] Doggie Paws

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Apr 19 12:29:52 UTC 2012

I agree with Meghan.   I'd try to find a seat against a wall, in a
corner or someplace where there won't be a lot of traffic. Another idea
is to use an additional chair or desk to put over him to keep people
from walking through that spot.  I'm not explaining well.  Sometimes I
do this at restaurants.  I'll use an extra chair positioned
strategically to keep people from stepping on or visiting with Monty.  I
don't mean to rearrange the furniture so that it creates a scene, but I
see nothing wrong with sliding a chair or desk a bit so it works for you.

HTH
Julie