[nagdu] Doggie Paws

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 14:24:25 UTC 2012

Lea, I'm 4 11. Although sometimes I think I'm 5 feet because I always
seem a tiny bit taller than most people who say they are 4 11. And no,
Just because I have a dog doesn't mean I demand to sit at the edge of
the table. I sit where ever it is possible to sit. There have been
certain circumstances where I can tell that having my dog under the
table will be an issue and that's when I choose to sit at the edge of
the table. But I don't strictly demand to sit there every single time.
Julie, that is a great suggestion. I love the idea of putting an extra
chair or desk over the dog. I'll begin using this method. However, in
class it'll be a little harder because every single desk is occupied.
There are even people sitting on the floor for this particular class.
William, Sometimes I do believe she is a camelion. I mean, why else
would people not see her?