[nagdu] Guide Dog School Losing Paperwork

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:40:07 UTC 2012

Hey guys,
Has anyone experienced a guide dog school losing your paperwork? The
school I want to attend says they don't have my medical report, my O&M
report, and my references. I know for a fact that I sent the medical
report with the video that they do have (they watched it, so they do
have that), my O&M instructor says he sent his report, and all three
of my references said they sent their reference letters. On top of
this, when I had an interview, I was told the interview was the only
thing they didn't have in my files. The interviewer also made a second
video of me walking, and they can't find that, either. I've been
offered a spot in the July class, as long as all my paperwork goes
through and I'm accepted, but I *sent* all that stuff. Should I just
go get everything all over again, or should I hold them accountable
for the lost paperwork...and do what?

Concerned about the school's organization,
Jewel