[nagdu] Doggie Paws

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Thu Apr 19 17:52:17 UTC 2012

This may be too off the wall, but could you get one of those yellow
signs they use for wet floors (that my cane always finds) only cover the
"wet floor" with something saying "Dog Feet" or something.  Maybe there
is something small enough and light enough or maybe you could make
something out of cardboard.   - Just a thought. Brenda