[nagdu] Professional pictures

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Apr 19 18:09:16 UTC 2012

Yes, I agree with this.  Also, the dog isn't really being photographed
working, is it?  It sounded based on the description that the dog would just
be there getting a picture taken like people do for family photos or
graduation or whatever.  You could certainly have the dog in it's working
uniform, but it's still a dog.  If the pet payment isn't a hugely obnoxious
amount, I'd just pay it and hope the dog's eyes are open in the picture or
that he's not making a face or something.  <grin>

Lisa

1st Law of Procrastination: that which can be done will be done . . .
TOMORROW!!
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com