[nagdu] Doggie Paws

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 19 18:29:04 UTC 2012

A strategy that worked for me was, if my dog's paws were either in danger,
or creating issues for others, was to tap/step on them with my feet until
she moved her feet.  All my dogs got the message.  Better me doing that than
some heavy-booted 300 pound person boarding a bus in minus 35 after my dog
just got out of the cold.   Call it a mutation of the pain/pleasure
principle.

Doug: walk softly and carry a big stink!