[nagdu] Doggie Paws

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Apr 19 18:29:31 UTC 2012

Oh boy, I had this issue in college, too.  Pretty much every desk has one of
those rack things people used to use for putting their books and things on
back in the day.  The best thing for me was to sort of parallel park Hunter
so he'd be positioned on his belly with his paws tucked up under him as much
as possible.  I'd also try putting him at an angle so his head would be
under the desk next to my feet and his back part would be closer to the
front of the desk where I could block his paws if I had to.

Hunter was a very long dog, though, and this wasn't always possible.  It
sounds mean, but getting stepped on accidentally once or twice actually
illustrated the point to Hunter more strongly than I could by keeping him
tucked in.    Not saying you should let people tromp all over your girl's
feet or anything.

Lisa

1st Law of Procrastination: that which can be done will be done . . .
TOMORROW!!
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com