[nagdu] Guide Dog School Losing Paperwork

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:41:54 UTC 2012

I am going to go to gebs in June and I remember having paper work
issues but I am not sure if it was in part of the school or the person
who was suppose to send it off. That person did had issues with
sending in another file, so not sure...
I had my information faxed in and then called them right after to make
sure they had it. I thinkthat they got anoied a bit for me calling in
right after but I was afraid that something would go wrong. I had sent
in my aplication and did not hear anything for a long while so I
started to call them and stay on top of them and it helped a lot for
me. When my doctors had to fax them things too, I had them call me
right after they did and then I would turn around and call the school.
It seemed to have worked out.

I hope you get this issue fixed Jewel.

Lea Williams

Phone;