[nagdu] Food Change

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 22:33:55 UTC 2012

Hello all,
I've been doing quite a bit of research on the various foods, and science
diet seems to have a lot of fillers. About a week or so ago, I purchased a
new bag of food for her because she is almost out of science diet for
adults. I got high prary canine formula with roasted bison and venison by
taste of the wild. It is a granegrain free food so it is pretty high
quality. I've been transitioning her to the new food slowly, and the bright
side is that she seems to love it. However, I'm beginning to think she is
having a little difficulty going potty, and I was wondering if this is
something I should be worried about? I'm sure it does take a while for her
to adjust and it's only been about 5 or so days.
Best, Hannah