[nagdu] Food Change

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Apr 20 12:56:46 UTC 2012

Hi Hannah.
What do you mean by having difficulty going potty?  Is she standing there
for a couple minutes?  Does she seem to be straining to get it out? Or is
it just small?
High-quality foods do produce less stool, because more of the food is
digested.
If she seems constipated, I'd be a bit concerned, but otherwise not.
Tracy