[nagdu] Not all equal

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Apr 20 19:28:28 UTC 2012

So soes Pilot and Leader have a breeding program.  One of the reasons I
didn't do Guide Dogs of the Desert or the place near L.A. is because they
didn't have the money to fly me out there.  So, yes, money does make a
difference!  The more established shools have been around long enough to
have gotten some recognition.