[nagdu] Not all equal

Juanita Herrera juanitaherrera1991 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 05:30:16 UTC 2012

I was very close to attending GDA. I had already sent in my
application and was just waiting for a class date to begin. However, I
decided to take a tour of the campus and when I did one of the
trainers let me do a walk around the school with a guide dog in
training. During the walk she talked about how bad all the other
schools were (GDB in particular) and then I got curious and looked
into GDB and applied there instead. I don't like when other schools
bash about each other. I didn't appreciate that although I knew
nothing about the schools she was talking about at the time.