[nagdu] GDF and NAGDU conventions

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 16:14:17 UTC 2012

Again, it was my own opinion.
I was very concerned recently with losing maxx vet paperwork, which was sent a few times, and was asked again, when I was told that GDF had it.
I am very happy that GDF is not a biased school, none of the school's should be biased.
Cheryl

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com