[nagdu] Not all equal

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Apr 22 17:37:55 UTC 2012

WOW!  That was VERY unprofessional for that trainer to say anything negative
about another school.  They shouldn't even be saying ANYTHING about another
school unless a person asks them what things they - GDA - did differently
from GDB in say, how traffic checks were handled or if there was an on-site
nurse to help diabetics.  Which are really things the prospective student
could find out for themself by asking graduates of the schools or on the
websites.

Now, I have had my probledms with both GDB and GDA, but I keep that to
myself if someone is applying to them and wants to know how their dogs are.
I let people decide for themselves which school is best for their needs.

I think a letter to the GDA administrator would be good explaining how that
trainer bashed another school while you were visiting their campus and that
you decided to go elsewhere because of it.  Tell them who that trainer was
so the problem can be taken care of.

Good luck in getting a new dog.

Lyn and Landon