[nagdu] GDF and NAGDU conventions

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Apr 22 19:37:19 UTC 2012

Cheryl,
Guess GDF must have grown sinse I was there last in 1975!  Glad they're
doing well.

I saw John last in 1998 when I visited a friend in Bloomfield, CT and we
went over to Fidelco and John was there then.  He's now with Freedom Dogs in
NY State.  He's like the Everready Bunny - keeps going and going and
going... LOL!  Good guy.

Lyn and Landon