[nagdu] Pinch collars

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 22 20:19:27 UTC 2012

I agree with the choke collar; just be very sure to lighten up on your
corrections.  The one I have has a double row of very blunt prongs, about 10
sets in all (haven't used it for a while.)  I had to use it for short
periods on Miss Boots, especially on the first bright sunny days of spring.
After a first medium correction, just to settle her down from her spring
ecstasy, only gentle tugs were required which also protected me from those
so-called dog lovers; you know the kind, they have one dog which they leave
alone in the house all day and think they're so wonderful for the measly 15
or so minutes of their precious time they give to a loyal trusting friend.

Payton in fact got a real happy going when I got out the pinch collar,
obviously not afraid but very nicely behaved once it was installed.

Doug: tie, the nasty human pinch collar.