[nagdu] Professional pictures

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 22 21:21:13 UTC 2012

I would agree with Julie's assessment. The waiver of fees for the presence
of a service dog refers to fees that are charged for the mere presence of
the dog as it is engaged in its work for the individual with a disability.
In this example of a professional photograph of your dog, whether or not the
individual is in the photograph, you are not asking for a waiver of fees
associated with the work the dog is doing; rather, you are asking to waive a
professional fee. This would be similar to going to a dog groomer or to a
vetrinarian and asking them to waive their fees for grooming your dog simply
because it is a service dog.

Fraternally yours,
Marion