[nagdu] weekend update

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Apr 22 22:28:06 UTC 2012

Heya all!

I just got back from my weekend event, remember the one I had the
question about what to do about another guide dog with questionable
behavior.  anyhow, that person and dog didn't end up attending due to
illness.  I did ask and was assured that the person was actually ill and
it wasn't any sort of fall out from my calling in advance.  I am sorry
the gentleman was not feeling well, but was honestly relieved that I
didn't need to be stressed about what might happen.

There was only one other guide there, who was well behaved. Monty
conducted himself like a gentleman, which is always good.

Thanks for all the very thoughtful posts.  If something like this ever
happens again, I will be much better prepared to deal with it.

Julie