[nagdu] Introducing Us Finally

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Sun Apr 22 15:09:55 UTC 2012

Hi Ava,

Welcome to the list. It's nice to meet you and Coco. Where in Ohio do you
live? My name is Lori and I also live in Kent, Ohio   with my fiance Rick. I
also have a 6 year old female Burmese cat named Midnite and a 2 year old
female Chihuahua named Little Girl. I'm also currently working with my
second dog from LeaderDogs. I have a 2 year  old yellow lab named Gipp and
we were matched up together on December 1, 2010.

I know what you mean about the Ohio weather one day it's nice and in the
70's and 80's and the next day it's cold and rainy or snowing. Anyhow it's
nice to meet you. Take care.

Lori and theGipper