[nagdu] an addition to Please Read: Reducing List Traffic

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Mon Apr 23 14:19:11 UTC 2012

All,

I would like to add to what Marion has said.  When replying to a message and
continuing a thread please do not change the nature of the thread without
also changing the subject line.  Discussions have run far outside the scope
of a particular thread while the same subject line is still being used to
identify what your message is about.  It is fine to change the subject line
when you change the direction of a thread.  In fact, it helps all of us
quickly see what we are really about to read.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best,

Michael Hingson
Vice President, NAGDU

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 "Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael
Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

Congratulations to Roselle for winning the title of American Hero Dog, 2011.
Please visit http://www.herodogawards.org to participate in the 2012
American Humane Association Hero Dog Awards contest and to learn about the
American Humane Association.

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle

To learn about the KnfbReader Mobile please visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com